Sunday, December 2, 2007

Down with the sickness!

It happened on Saturday – a sickness that is like no other. Slept all day, except to wake up and run to the bathroom every couple hours to endure simultaneous and dually unpleasant experiences. I tried to go to the hospital in the evening but it didn’t work out so well, when we finally got there the woman said her cabinet was empty – translation: she had no meds. Slept it off overnight and today I’ve stuck to sips of water/Gatorade, crackers, and my own creation of soup tonight: rice in water with vita (chicken bouillon's cousin). It came from Friday, but because I ate at a Lebanese restaurant, had some weird French wine in the evening and mistakenly consumed a drink served with ice I’m still unable to identify the exact source and so I will be blacklisting all of those items for the duration of my stay here!

No comments: