Thursday, December 20, 2007

Embarrassing but true: Confessions part 2

Tomorrow is my 6 week anniversary..so it’s time for more self-disclosure!

  • My foam mattress has a big, permanent indentation from my ‘American thighs’ aka my ghetto booty.
  • Sometimes we sit on the edge and pee in the tub because it’s easier than wasting time and water waiting for the commode to flush.
  • I’ve stopped wearing a bra except for work – it’s just too hot for an extra layer!
  • My feet are always dirty and I can’t figure out how to keep my toe nails or fingernails looking clean.
  • I love to snack on cookies and treats here – I assume that they’re not as bad for me as a Big Mac or Hostess cupcake so it’s justifiable!
  • I only clean my ears once a week, on Friday; after two decades of ritualistic daily post-shower Q-tip twirling I view this as a true display of my adaptability and official low-maintenance status.

2 comments:

Katypie said...

Always knew you were the one with the lowest maintenance standards of us 3 girls... that's why you're doing so well over there! Miss you crazy girl! :0)

Lily said...

Wow... I pee in the shower, but never to consciously save on flushing the toilet. That aside, I admire your ability to adapt!