Wednesday, January 23, 2008

''Atlantic delay''

I have to let you in on a little secret...sometimes my posts involve things that didn’t happen the day I post them! Don’t be scared – I haven’t been making up events or exaggerating stories at all. I just occasionally have to delay the posting of stories – usually to protect the innocent! Haha Don’t get me wrong, certain events (i.e. tripping and falling on the road last week) do get posted as soon as they happen because they’re too good to hold on to! But sometimes posts are delayed because I’m waiting to see what happens next, sometimes it’s because I have 14 brilliant ideas for posts all in one night and recognize that no one wants to read 14 posts, no matter how brilliant, all at once. Therefore, I spread out the love so that my updates come on a semi-regular basis so y’all don’t get bored! I’ve decided to consider this the ‘Atlantic delay’, as in the delay that is created by the fact that my adventures have to travel all the way across the wide open ocean to get to most of you! It also allows me a little time to process and not scare anyone with an emo-filled outburst (that’s what I send private emails for!). Let this post act as foreshadowing for some tales that will soon be coming your way...stay tuned in an-ti-ci-paaaa-tion (Rocky Horror Picture Show – anyone!?).

No comments: