Friday, October 12, 2007

the month is OCTOBER

I know many of you probably already realized that we're in the month of October, but I've found that certain things process more easily when I say them out loud..or type them as in this case! So this is it, my last day at work was Wednesday (peace out ChiCares! miss you already...just a bit) and I'm in the thick of packing my apartment, shipping stuff to ohio and determining just what exactly i can fit in my hiking pack. Got my final vaccination (yellow fever) last week and mailed my Liberian visa paperwork yesterday.

Everything is coming together pretty well! I'm still hustling to get everything done before the move to oHIo on the 17th but things are looking good :) as I left work 2 days ago and rode the beloved Jackson bus one last time, I couldn't help but consider: do I feel liberated, or just plain unemployed? either way, this is it. the month that I move to Africa. I'm all over this!

No comments: