Tuesday, October 16, 2007

bye bye couches!

I SOLD MY COUCHES!!!

yes, this is what i'm shouting as i dance around my living room! because when you're leaving all that you know and all the people you like to move to a developing country and not have an income, life's joy comes in the little victories! because selling my couches doesn't just mean that my roommate finally gets her way - she's wanted me to ditch the lovely plaid pair since she moved in 1.5 years ago - it also means that i'll be able to eat and live and function in Africa for a couple more weeks!

so even though it's been cloudy all day and the street maintenance people decided that they should repave my street today (when i'm supposed to be parked out front loading my belongings into my car) i'm going to continue to dance around my living room because THE COUCHES ARE SOLD!!!

No comments: