Saturday, October 27, 2007

1 point Scotland, 1 point Ewell

1 point for Scotland: Sterling
Scotland uses the British pound as their currency...I assumed they had joined the European Union and were onboard with the Euro. silly me, I converted dollars into Euros at the airport!

1 point for Ewell: Taxi
I had to take a taxi alone yesterday and made the correct choice to ride in the back...I did pause and consider that since the Glaswegians are so friendly perhaps I should ride up front, but used my best judgement and hopped in the back appropriately!

Fun fact of the moment: You can use the word 'wee' in almost every sentence - i.e. have a wee snack, take a wee nap, enjoy a wee rest, would you like a wee bit of tea?

2 comments:

AUNTSHAY-UNCLEJON said...

NICE TO SEE YOUR ABBEISM HASN'T ALTERED SINCE YOU LEFT OUR CONTINENT!

bessiejulia said...

meeting with the ambassador? you sound a wee bit like a rock star.

way to rule abbe, and do a little good.

love you!