Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FUNdraising

a huge THANK YOU again to all of you who have been able to donate to my volunteer adventure fund! and i am still seeking more donations to guarantee that I will be able to eat, sleep and live in Liberia for the next ~9 months! so if you have a couple bucks to spare i would certainly appreciate it.

and to make donating even more FUN i've decided to take customized photographs to share...i know, i know, it sounds lame at first but it's FUN i promise! here's how it will work...when you donate (via the button on the right of this page) you'll complete a wee bit of info about yourself including email address, and then in the comments section you can request what pose, scenery, objects, etc you would like to see in a photo with/without me - which i will email to you individually as proof that your money is being used to do a little good in Africa! for example, maybe you want a picture of me eating a mango (local fruit in Liberia), a picture of kids playing a game, a picture of a local market, or me working extremely hard hand washing my dusty clothes. the requests can be silly or practical - the sky is the limit, so be creative!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would like you to take a picture poking a pregnant woman...in return, I will continue to feed your pussy! :) Hey, you said to get creative!

bessiejulia said...

Ummm... Do you have a picture with a juicer?